illusionarium said: UR NOT AN UGLY POTATOE U R BEAUTIFUL DONT LET ANYONE TELL YOU OTHERWISE WE LOVE YOU V MUCH *HUGE LOVING HUG*
RAE AW THANK U UR SO NICE LOVE U GUYS 2 (i’m horrible at this “accepting compliments” thing i’m so sorry)
Day 4: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
- The fact that people joke about things that aren’t funny. Racist jokes, sexist jokes, rape jokes, jokes about anxiety or depression or self harm or eating disorders. These topics are sensitive and serious, they’re not funny.
- I should really catch up in school. Like, I have something that was due Friday and it’s still not turned in. I don’t think I’ve even started it yet.
- Not sleeping until 2am is a bad habit, and just because I can do it doesn’t mean I should. It’s difficult to function on only 4 hours of sleep.
- Everyone on Tumblr and all my friends are so pretty and good people and like, I’m some ugly potato. Why can’t I be like everyone else?
- Stop spending your money. You have things you need to buy. A laptop, supplies for DIY projects, band merch. Seriously, don’t buy that thing you’ll never use.
- I should eat healthier. And less often. And work out more. I look like a whale.
- I need more clothes that I’ll actually wear. Maybe some band t shirts, skinny jeans and black clothing.